Sunday, July 10, 2011

Decision

I made a decision. I know what I want.
I used to want to be a teacher is because of parents,
I asked for help, people around, mom, dad, aunt, even friend's teacher,
They asked me to think carefully,
Once you be a teacher, there's no turning back.

I thought what they said, I cried every time I thought,
I cried every time I talked,
I cried because i know I don't know what should I do.
I really wish to go outside, this is what the life I want,
But mom and dad are worried about me,
They did say, this is my life,
I should think carefully.

I know they wish me to become a teacher,
But now I really wish to listen to my heart.
Stay here.
I know I will fell down, I will meet challenge,
Maybe I will cried that time.
But I know what I do. 
 
So, can you guys support me?

No comments:

Post a Comment