Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I have a letter for you

Exam : Look like everything is over.
Not with a good ending.

Friend, I don't actually know what you want?
I know, I quite close to someone else these few days,
But, this doesn't mean I decided to go far away from you.
You always turn away before I could give any response,
And what I saw was your back, going away.

Hey, we all are still here with you,
Don't just turn away without saying anything.
We still care about you.
Just.. same like what you said,
Changes of everyone.
I am trying to change,
Everyone change,
Because we have to step forward to the future.
Please do tell me if there's anything.

Seriously, I am curious what are you thinking about?
After the things you saw, you really can pretend like nothing?
Reality is much more different with novel.
Just get this message, Me and other member of protein still care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment