Monday, April 25, 2011

ME. Just ME.

Yes, I admit I am not that kind of girl who will smile always, cry whenever feel bad, crazy around because of a single thing. I am just me, normal and different with other girls.
I don't like chocolate that every girl should like.
I don't like strawberry that every girl should like.
I don't like shopping that every girl should like.
I don't cry easily in front of people that every girl should have this right.
One of my friend told me, you have broken the image of girl in my heart, out of five which every girl like that is chocolate, shopping, strawberry, flower, and..(i have forgotten the last one), you have already don't like three of them. Seriously, i knew i am not just a normal girl who love every cute things, afraid of any scary things.
Yes, I might frighten because of ghost, yet, i love ghost story, action movie...
I am not just like other girl else. I am just me.
Eternal vampire? Perhaps. After all, i am still quiet, some say that i am cool.
Guess it suit me. VAMPIRE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment