Monday, May 9, 2011

my semester break after KL trip.

It's brand new day~ I am having my holiday, Semester break.
Hmm.. for past few days, i am just staying at home, do nothing but just browsing internet, downloading movie, fetching bro and sis going somewhere else. That's it! not busy but not too free.

I am actually thinking of finding a part time job. but i am quiet scared to do so. forgive me~ it's just my first time! only 2 week i have to do a job, will there someone need me? Perhaps i should get start. Just feel lazy sometimes~

Now i am keep practicing my english. Now it's look kinda fine. But i am sure when this article go to teacher's hand, sure there is a lot of mistake being mark on this.

God, will I get what I want? I means the scholarship. I really wish I get it. But seriusly, what will happen to us? Six of us, being a good team. Will they blame me? However i am sure, i wanna have it. PCP, yes! I want it aand I will do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment