Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Down

Down by Jason Walker

I don't know where I'm at
I'm standing at the back and I'm tired of waiting

Waiting here in line, hoping that I'll find
What I've been chasing

Chorus

I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
So why do I try
I know I'm gonna fall down
I thought I could fly
So why did I drown
I never know why, It's coming down, down, down

Oh I'm going down, down, down

I'm not ready to let go
cause then I'll never knoe, what could be missing
but I'm missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I've been wishing for

I can't find another way around
And I don't want to hear that sound
Of losing what I never found



MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Today, I am searching for song. Song from vampire diaries.
First song I heard is this, "down" by Jason Walker.
Melody of this song goes into my mind,
first feeling I got is sad.
I... feel want to cry.
This song touch my heart so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment