Wednesday, June 15, 2011

-Not mature enough?-

Dear diary,

He said, I am not mature enough.
Yes, I admit I am not mature, but am I childish? My heart told me I am not, perhaps sometime.

Sometime, I will just like a child, once feel not safe, once the safety feel disappear, my heart will feel extremely uneasy.
Sometime, I wish there are someone will talk to me, not about others.
Sometime, I wish I am just like a child, talking nonsense, being treated as a child.
I wish or I will, the difference are only one of them I did it, often perhaps, one of them I am just wish.

Yeah, I am not mature. And, I wish I am not.
This is the only way I can crazy whenever I want,
This is only the way I can laugh loudly as I want,
This is only the way I can just do whatever I want when I wish to do..
Because I know, once I am a adult, 
All of this will become a dream, just a dream,
I don't want them become my dream but a reality,
Let them be a history of mine that actually happened and will forever save in my mind.

So, please forgive me for causing trouble just like what a child will do.
I just wish to be a child for right now. 
A child's life is free of burden. and they always get attention of other. 

Jesslyn,
15/06/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment