Monday, June 6, 2011

-Big Change of Mood-

Dear diary,

I have a good time today.
Today, I can totally forget all the negative stuff and smile charmingly. (Is 'charmingly' a correct description? Ha~ I have no idea.)
Yeah, being different today, even my new friend sense it.
And I wan to praise myself: Jesslyn, you have done a great job!
Why I said it's a job? Because yesterday told myself to make some changes, yet, I manage to throw the negative stuff. ^^


Well, how about right now? No, I am feeling not good at all.
Seriously, I found myself.. erm.. powerless? (translate directly~ hehe!)
Yeah, choices put in front of me, I don't know how to make.
There is prom in my university. Theme: Waltz With Love.
I am thinking.. should I go?
Seriously, I wish to go, not for what purpose, I just want to learn the dance, WALTZ.
But the point is, partner? dress?
Yes, I do care. It's just make me more vexed when something happened.
I called mom, ask for opinion,
she said: As long as you understand what you are doing, love yourself, then go for a try.
I have no idea why these few days, talking to her, I feel want to cry.
Homesick? Guess not. It's just too much bothering me this year.. Yeah, It's just too much..
Guys, I fell scared going too. Just look am i, who i am? nothing..

Damn it! Such a different mood today!

Jesslyn,
06/06/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment