Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meeting after graduate

Suddenly, I realised that it's just six days more to go until our graduation day.
But, I just have 3 days to stay with friends in school.
Perhaps, I can still go out with friends at Saturday night.
Violet's mom is having a halloween party at Auto City, I am thinking to attend the party with friend. But, the problem I have is will dad allow? And transport.
Hmm, i am going to ask dad tonight. Bless me~

This coming Wednesday is the graduation day,
afternoon, 5S4 are going TAO having a lunch together~
Freind said: Waw~ so costly.
Yeah, it's expensive place but it's worth going with friend.
But, poor dad's wallet~ Haha~

This coming Thursday, i am out going with 4S7 friends.
But the date and time is not sure yet.
I hope this gathering is fun and success too.
I will ask my god to make it realise. Hehe~ ^^

First time writng in English. I guess, there are mistakes everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment